At Church Lane Dental Stafford we can provide routine general dental care for the whole family- young or old.
6 monthly check ups with scale and polishes are available as well as appointments for young children and teenagers aged from 0-18. We also offer braces for teenagers.
We provide a warm, relaxing and welcoming environment for every patient and promise to treat you like family. Some of the regular routine treatments we provide include:
- Check-ups- 3 or 6 monthly to suit your needs
- Scale and polish to keep your gums healthy
- Dental Extractions- to Remove Painful Teeth
- White and Metal Fillings- to fill cavities in the teeth
- Dentures- to replace missing teeth
- Bridges- A fixed way to replace missing teeth
- Dental Implants- providing new teeth
- Teethwhitening- to make teeth whiter and brighter
- Composite bonding- using white fillings to improve the aesthetics of your teeth
- Veneers- Porcelain facings which greatly improve the aesthetics of teeth
- Crowns- to protect broken teeth
- Root Canal- to save broke and painful teeth
- Teethstraightening- Using clear or fixed braces to straighten your teeth and move them into a better position
In fact we can offer all types of dental care at Church Lane. If you are unsure about a treatment, then please give us a call or book in and I’m sure we can help you out.